PPCnerd Quality Score Analyzer for Search
PRO Google Ads Script
Stop wasting time on manually finding the Quality Score of every single keyword in your account and figuring out how to improve this elusive metric. Completely automate the Quality Score analysis process on Google Ads Search campaigns with the PPCnerd Quality Score Analyzer for Search script. Designed for both individual and manager (MCC) accounts.
PPCnerd Script Features:
- Determines the Quality Score of every single active keyword in search campaigns and provides a breakdown of how many keywords at each Quality Score level.
- Analyzes the Landing Page Quality, Ad Relevance Quality and Clickthrough Quality - 3 main components of Quality Score, of every single active keyword in search campaigns and provides a breakdown of how many keywords at each Quality Score component. This enables quick insights into how to improve Quality Scores across the whole account.
- Option to pause or delete low Quality Score keywords, with ability to specify score threshold to define low Quality Score.
- Works for all Search Campaign Types.
- Sends an email summary of whole Quality Score analysis with complete list of all search keywords that have been paused/deleted to any nominated email addresses.
Download this script instantly now. Includes automatic feature updates. Recommended to run this script weekly or monthly for maximum automated insight and control of Quality Scores on search campaigns.
* Manage all your PPCnerd Scripts with the
PPCnerd Control Center