PPCnerd Location Excluder for Video
PRO Google Ads Script
Stop wasting ad spend on video locations that do not produce conversions. Completely automate the location exclusion process on Google Ads Video campaigns with the PPCnerd Location Excluder for Video script. Designed for both individual and manager (MCC) accounts.
PPCnerd Script Features:
- Analyzes geographical performance reports to determine all video locations for all campaigns that are underperforming for a target conversion metric; and adds them as new location exclusions to their respective video campaigns.
- Option to include conversion volume, CPA or ROAS as optimization strategy in the determination of location exclusions for video campaigns.
- Option to specify type of excluded location as Country, Region, Metro, City or Zip/Postal-code for video campaigns.
- Works for all Video Campaign Types.
- Option to run this script on all accounts within an MCC or only on selected accounts based on account label names.
- Option to run this script on all video campaigns or only on selected video campaigns based on campaign label names.
- Sends an email summary of all video campaigns that have new excluded location with complete list of location exclusions to any nominated email addresses.
Download this script instantly now. Includes automatic feature updates. Recommended to run this script weekly or monthly for maximum automated control of location exclusions for video campaigns.
* Manage all your PPCnerd Scripts with the
PPCnerd Control Center
4.8 average based on 367 reviews