PPCnerd Location Excluder for Display
PRO Google Ads Script
Stop wasting ad spend on display locations that do not produce conversions. Completely automate the location exclusion process on Google Ads Display campaigns with the PPCnerd Location Excluder for Display script. Designed for both individual and manager (MCC) accounts.
PPCnerd Script Features:
- Analyzes geographical performance reports to determine all display locations for all campaigns that are underperforming for a target conversion metric; and adds them as new location exclusions to their respective display campaigns.
- Option to include conversion volume, viewthrough volume or CPA as conversion metric in the determination of location exclusions for display campaigns.
- Option to specify type of excluded location as Country, Region, Metro, City or Zip/Postal-code for display campaigns.
- Option to run this script on all display campaigns or only on selected display campaigns based on campaign names.
- Works for all Display Campaign Types.
- Sends an email summary of all display campaigns that have new excluded location with complete list of location exclusions to any nominated email addresses.
Download this script instantly now. Includes automatic feature updates. Recommended to run this script weekly or monthly for maximum automated control of location exclusions on display campaigns.
* Manage all your PPCnerd Scripts with the
PPCnerd Control Center