PPCnerd Location Excluder for Search
PRO Google Ads Script
Stop wasting ad spend on search locations that do not produce conversions. Completely automate the location exclusion process on Google Ads Search campaigns with the PPCnerd Location Excluder for Search script. Designed for both individual and manager (MCC) accounts.
PPCnerd Script Features:
- Analyzes geographical performance reports to determine all search locations for all campaigns that are underperforming for a target conversion metric; and adds them as new location exclusions to their respective search campaigns.
- Option to include conversion volume or CPA as conversion metric in the determination of location exclusions for search campaigns.
- Option to specify type of excluded location as Country, Region, Metro, City or Zip/Postal-code for search campaigns.
- Option to run this script on all search campaigns or only on selected search campaigns based on campaign names.
- Works for all Search Campaign Types.
- Sends an email summary of all search campaigns that have new excluded location with complete list of location exclusions to any nominated email addresses.
Download this script instantly now. Includes automatic feature updates. Recommended to run this script weekly or monthly for maximum automated control of location exclusions on search campaigns.
* Manage all your PPCnerd Scripts with the
PPCnerd Control Center